Download TeraRanger specification sheets and user manuals.
- TeraRanger One Specification Sheet
- TeraRanger One User Manual (Serial numbers 1512 xxx and above)
- TeraRanger One User Manual (Serial numbers 1508 xxx and lower)
- TeraRanger Tower Specification Sheet
- TeraRanger Tower User Manual
- Drone Object Avoidance Setup (For ArduPilot Copter 3.5 and above)
TeraRanger Distance OSD
- TeraRanger Multiflex Specification Sheet
- TeraRanger Multiflex User Manual
- TeraRanger Multiflex PCB User Manual
- TeraRanger Multiflex Python Read Me
All TeraRanger One sensors from serial number 1512 xxx and above are ready for operation with I2C. For serial numbers 1508 xxx and lower it is necessary to flash an I2C specific firmware to your sensor. This is available free of charge. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your sensor serial number(s) requesting the I2C firmware and we will email it to you. Then use your TeraRanger USB adapter to flash the I2C firmware to your sensor. Click here for more information about Pixhawk integration.
If you are using the TeraRanger Hub, follow the same process as above, but please request the TRG firmware version.
- HTerm (free terminal software for Windows)
- TeraRanger Hub GUI (for installing the TeraRanger Hub GUI to a PC)
- STM32 Virtual COM Port Driver (required when connecting Hub/Distance OSD via USB Interface)
- TeraRanger Distance OSD Configuration Tool
- TeraRanger Multiflex Python Script
Integrate TeraRanger sensors into your applications. Download the “occupancy” STL CAD files here.
Easily connect your TeraRanger sensors to Robot Operating System with our ROS utilities.
- ROS TeraRanger Lidar scanner2d-master
- ROS Launch files Files for Turtlebot SLAM with TeraRanger Lidar
3D print your own USB adapter case and other useful little extras for your TeraRanger sensors.