TeraRanger Multiflex is the modular solution for indoor distance sensing applications up to 2m range. You’ll receive eight plug and play sensor modules on one flexible bus making it easy to create custom configurations and to place sensors where needed. An array of calibrated distances in millimeters is streamed from the Multiflex Hub. It’s the ideal – and higher performance – alternative to ultrasound for robot collision avoidance and a myriad other shorter range distance sensing requirements, all in one convenient and easy to use kit.
TeraRanger Multiflex is available in two versions; Multiflex and Multiflex PCB. Multiflex has dust and splash protection covers and offers the fastest refresh rates, while Multiflex PCB has longer range, up to 2.0m. See the specification sheet for further information on the two versions.
- Range: Up to 2.0m indoors for Multiflex PCB. Up to 1.10m for Multiflex
- Field of View: Approx 20º per sensor module
- Update rate: Up to 50Hz for Multiflex and 30Hz for Multiflex PCB (divided by the number of sensors connected)
- Range Resolution: 1mm
- Accuracy: ± 3cm for Multiflex PCB and ± 6cm for Multiflex
- Supply Voltage: 5V DC
- Supply Current: 50mA peak
- Interfaces: Micro USB 2.0, UART, I2C
- Weight: Single sensor 2g, Multiflex Hub 5g, Total kit with 8 sensors: 20g