Try the TeraRanger Multiflex – the modular solution for short range (<2m) distance sensing applications. You’ll receive eight plug and play sensors on one flexible bus making it easy to create custom configurations and to place sensors where needed. An array of calibrated distances in millimetres is streamed from the Multiflex Hub. It’s the ideal – and higher performance – alternative to ultrasound for robot collision avoidance and a myriad other accurate and shorter-range distance sensing requirements, all in one convenient and easy to use kit.
TeraRanger Multiflex is currently available to pre-order and will start shipping in March 2017. In the coming weeks a full product description and user manual will be added to this page along with other helpful resources. If you have any questions you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Range: Up to 2m indoors (less in outdoor conditions)
- Field of View: Approx 20º
- Update rate: Up to 50Hz (divided by the number of sensors connected)
- Range Resolution: 1mm
- Accuracy: ± 3cm
- Supply Voltage: 5V DC
- Supply Current: 50mA
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Micro), UART, I2C
- Weight: Single sensor 2g, Multiflex Hub 5g, Total kit with 8 sensors: 21g